Pain in the breast, bloating, lower back pain, abdominal pain. Trying to conceive. HPT and blood serum test reports negative. Pregnancy chances?

We are trying to concieve with my husband for 4 months. we are 29 years old. I went to the doctor for regular control, everything was fine 3 months ago. My period is two days late. İt was never late. I have breast pain, bloating , consipation, lower back pain, abdominal pain . I took a early hpt this morning And it was negative. Also one week ago my blood serum test was negative. İs there any chance for pregnancy.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013