Pain in the breast and lower abdomen. On yasmin pills. Not pregnant. Fluctuating blood pressure levels

Hi Mia,I've been feeling extremely nauseous,sharp shooting pain in left breast and lower abdominal pain. I am on a contraceptive called Yasmin,I started menstruating 20th march n it stopped completely on the 22nd March,I usually menstruate for 5days,I did the urine test and blood test for pregnancy on 28 march and both is negative,I feel extremely terrible. Pls advise,my blood pressure is also fluctuating ,I am 38 yrs old,should I make an appointment with my obgyn
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013