Pain in the breast after being hurt. Trouble moving, difficulty in breathing. What to do?

My mum and I were playing around and I accidentally kneed her in the right breast. She was fine for 24hrs but she is now in considerable pain and is having trouble moving without wincing in pain. She has stated that when she lies on her back she feels that it affects her breathing. However, she does not appear SOB. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Hi!. Thanks for your query. I think your mother has encountered with soft tisue injury. A bit of Hot fomentations and Anti inflammatory drugs should give her relief. Let her not sleep absolutely flat but use may be two pillows. Take care.