Pain in the body, headaches and fever. Rashes on the body. On antibiotics for throat infection. Is it normal?

Hi I had aching body, fever, headaches then a sore throat 4 days after these symtoms started wakened up with acrash all over my body felt like sunburn and really hot cheeks that were burning. This lasted a day or two. My doctor said I had a throat infection and gave me antibiotics and antimine. I now have really it hy and hot feet and hands and my skin all over is really sensitive. Is this normal?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013