Pain in the body after getting chicken pox vaccination. Swollen lymph nodes. Is this normal?

Good evening, last week I received the Smallpox vaccine before I leave to go on a deployment next month. The vaccination site looks as it should and is beginning to heal. Just yesterday I realized a slight pain on the left side of my body in the lower neck area by the collarbone. I could feel a lump which after further discovering I realized it is a lymph node. It is definitely swollen and is tender. It also hurts when I move my head in certain ways. When I received the vaccination last week they told me the lymph nodes under the armpit would be swollen. That lymph node is also, but the one by my collarbone has got me worried. I have also been noticing a slight cough/congestion. Is this normal?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013