Pain in the belly button, dizziness on standing. Frequent periods. Reasons?

Hello, Four days ago I was getting a sharp pain left of belly button,also past few day I ve been getting extremely dizzy after standing. I ended my menstraul cycle around the sixth of this month & today I ve woken up with another period. I m 32 and a mother of two and three year old, my husband and I don t use birth control ... Just pull out method.. Have been stressed as of late but the pain I had and dizzy spells aren t from stress... Could there be something more to this?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012