Pain in the back, urge for frequent urination. What could be the reason?

Hi i was Just wundering if you could help me. On Monday I felt like I needed to urinate all day but no matter how many times I tried to go I just couldn t. And then since Monday I can t stop going to the toilet and even after I ve been I still feel like I need to go. Also yesterday I had a bad pain on the right side of my lower back. And I ve woke up this morning with the same pain on my left side. Almost feels like cramp but painful. I ve been to the doctors but they ve not done anything. And I work lifting residents and putting them at risk. Because I m in pain.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012