Pain in the back on bending down after getting an electric shock in the past. Lumbar strain?

a 1 year and a half ago I fell off a 4 ft ladder after being electrocuted by 277volt 20 amp circuit. I passed out before I hit the ground. I was told by a friend I landed sitting down. I have moderate/severe pain in my right lower back. E.R. doctor told me it was a lunbar strain but have done some research and found out that if it was a lunbar stran it would have went away in about a month. I have pain in my back everytime I do certain activities like digging or just bending constantly. What do you think it is?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013