Pain in the back of the knee. Have heterozygous factor V leiden. Burst blood vessel in the eye

Hello, I have heterozygous factor V leiden and for the last week I have had pain in the back of my knee . This happened around Christmas as well. I don t have any visible swelling to worry so much that it is a blood clot, however it is a little concerning. Additionally I woke up yesterday with a burst blood vessel in my eye and my insides feel swollen ... not crampy, but fragile and swollen (if that makes sense). Do you think I should have any cause for concern with relation to my factor 5? Thanks, in advance, for your time and thoughts...
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013