Pain in the back, lump in the abdomen. Pregnancy chances?

hi, in the last 4/5 months ive experienced a lump bluging out of my abdomen on right side twice its worse when i sit or lie down. bout 5 days ago it started again witth pain in my back aswell, now im very badly bloated i have sharp pains comimg and goin all threw stomach area plus fluttering feelings all over same region. what could this be is it possible im pregnant?/
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query.

It will be helpful if you give more information about your last menstruation period.

After reading your post, I would like to suggest that you should get an Ultrasound done to know the cause of your abdominal swelling.
Pregnancy seems unlikely as you have mentioned that your swelling is on the right side of the abdomen.

I would also advise that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated.

I hope this is helpful to you.