Pain in the back, discomfort in the lower abdomen. Urinalysis showing high bilirubin levels. Liver or kidney disease? STD?

I recently have had pain in my back and alot of discomfort in my abdomen i went to a doctor and they did a urinanalysis and a blood test . The doctor told me the blood test was fine but the urinanallysis wasn t . I was high in biliburin and WBC and RBC where found. She stated it could be my liver or kidneys but also my husband had his physical last year and he was High in WBC . Last time we had sex previouse to my sickness i told him that his ureatha was red and spotty. I am wondering could we be passing an infection back and forth between us
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013