Pain in the back, difficulty in lifting things after falling from a horse. Need to see a doctor?

About a year ago I got bucked off my pony who was only about 12 or 13 hands high. I landed on my stomach and got the air knocked out of me. I could ride for about a month afterwards because my back hurt so bad and even sitting on a horse while it was walking made it hurt. After that month I thought the pain would be gone but lately I have been feeling it in my back. It s usually my lower or center back. I can t lift objects off the floor, lay down on my back after standing for around 30 minutes, and I have to sit with my back pressed against something. For laying down I have to arch my back for a bit until it is okay feeling. If I sit for a while my lower back will hurt and I have to pop it. Should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013