Pain in the back, chest, increases while moving neck, taking deep breaths. What could this be?

i have significant pain in my back and chest that has lasted for about 2-3 days. It feels like it is right in the center of my upper back along the spine and through to the chest. It is exacerbated by moving my neck back and forth and deep breaths. I tend to view it as muscular in nature. 40 yr old male, 120/70 BP , 230 lbs, 6 ft. Low cholesterol and have had cardiac tests within last 6 months during physical. all well with those tests.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012