Pain in the back after a slip from skates, seen when I cough or twist the midsection. Chances of internal bleeding ?

So I was playing hockey last night. My skates went out from under me and I slid on my rear and hit my back into the boards going at a decent speed. There was pain similar to a kidney punch, but I was able to shake it off and finish out the game. So basically I have pain in my back, more so in the middle towards the small of my back, or deep in my left side. The pain isn t constant, mainly when I cough or twist my midsection. It s also probably the most painful going from laying down to an upright position, or if I m laying on either of my sides. I m mostly concerned about internal bleeding , though at this point I haven t coughed up or urinated any blood , and the injury probably happened around 1030PM eastern time on Tuesday night. Any helpful comments would be appreciated. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012