Pain in the back. Have ovarian cyst. MRI of spine showing mild disc bulge and annular tear. Reason for back pain?

Sir, My wife have 2*2cm cyst on her left overy, she has severe pain with her back. done mri scaning no abnormal disc bulging found. what will cause the back pain. Please advise Jain Philip Please go through the MRI Report and send me your valuable advise through mail YYYY@YYYY MRI REPORT AT L1-L2 LEVEL NO SIGNIFICANT DISC BULGES NO SIGNIFICANT CENTRAL CANAL OR NEURAL FORMINAL STENOSIS AT L2-L3 LEVEL - SAME AS ABOVE UP TO L3 L4 AT L4 -L5 LEVEL MILD DISC BULG WITH ANNULAR TEAR ABUTTING THE THECAL SAC BILATERAL MILD NEURAL FORAMINAL NARROWING. NO SIGNIFICANT NERVEROOT COMPRESSION AT THE L5-S1 LEVEL POSTERIOR ANNULAR TEAR IN THE DISC MILD BROAD BASED POSTERIOR DISC PROTRUSION INDENTING ON THECAL SAP AND ABUTING THE TRAVERSING S1 NERVE ROOT (LEFT RIGHT) THE SAGITTAL DIMENSION OF THE SPINAL CANAL ARE FOLLOWS L1- 14MM L2-14MML3-14MM,L4-13MM,L5-13MM PRE AND PRASPINAL SOFT TISSUES ARE NORMAL NO SIGNIFICANTS ABNORMALITY DETECTED IN S1 JOINTS CYST NOTED IN LEFT OVERY MESSURING 2.2*1.2 CM INSIZE SCREENING REST OF THE SPINE CVJ IS NORMAL LOSS OF NORMAL CERVICAL CURVATURE CORD SHOWS NORMAL SIGNALS NO SIGNIFICANTS DISC BULGES (NOTE: ALL LESIONS CAN NOT BE IDENTIFIED AND CHARACTERIZED ON LIMITTED SCRENING STUDY) IMPRESSION AT THE L5-S1 LEVEL AT THE L5-S1 LEVEL POSTERIOR ANNULAR TEAR IN THE DISC MILD BROAD BASED POSTERIOR DISC PROTRUSION INDENTING ON THECAL SAP AND ABUTING THE TRAVERSING S1 NERVE ROOT (LEFT RIGHT) AT THE L4-L5 LEVELMILD DISC BULG WITH ANNULAR TEAR ABUTTING THE THECAL SAC BILATERAL MILD NEURAL FORAMINAL NARROWING. NO SIGNIFICANT NERVEROOT COMPRESSION
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013