Pain in the arms and face, numb fingers, hair loss. Swelling in the face and body. Under active thyroid, high cholesterol. Any help?

I have all the sign of a under active thyroid. My hair is falling out around my face especially. I am so stiff. I am having pain in my arms, mostly my elbows. My fingers are going numb and tingling. My hips, if I sit to long hurt when I go to stand again and at night when trying to roll over sometimes they pop and it is extremely painful. I am fatigued, I have no energy. I am swelling mainly in my upper body, hands and face. My tongue is so fat, that it looks like I have dents in the side of it. I have no drive anymore. My cholesterol is high. My weight has just been increasing. Although, I have not increased my food intake. Actually, I have decreased it. The Practioner even said it sounded like thyroid, but because my TSH test results were within normal range they pay me absolutely no mind. I am so frustrated, and it is really starting to depress me.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013