Pain in the armpit with bleeding small bumps present. What are these?

Hi, I am a female, 22yrs old. I have been having pain in my left arm pit for about two weeks and i felt small bumps under my skin. Saturday i noticed a hole in my arm pit. it was bleeding nor wsa their puss coming out. Yesterday after coming out of the shower i notice another hole, smaller, next to the first one. this was was bleeding a little. My under arm doesnt hurt as much as before but i am a little worried of these holes. what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012