Pain in the arm , stabbing pain in the chest, blurry vision and dizziness upon exercising. Family history of heart problems and have asthma

hi i am 20 years ok. i have asthma . which i have the preventer inhaler and the blue inhaler.i recently had a chest infection and had steroid tablets and antibiotics. everyone in my family has heart problems.angina,heart attacks, heart bypasses etc. i recently had a tight constant pain in my left arm and tight pressure and stabbing pains in my chest. everytime i walk or do exercise i go red hot sweating chest pains tightness in my cheat on the left hand side blurry vision dizzy and like i am going to blackout and degraded.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012