Pain in the arm and shoulder joint after a fall. What should I do?

Hi Doc,two months back I fell down from bath tub while cleaning,in the affected area to avoid head injury I took my body weight on my right hand . in the sense I landed on the floor on my right hand. I was asked to useDiclofenac in the affected area and Naproxen 1 tablet twice daily for a week. I don t have continuous pain, but I am not comfortable or feel strong in my right arm [arm and shoulder joint] mainly when I get up in the morning I feel slight pain in different areas on diff. days. Can you help me to identity the reason.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013