Pain in the arm and leg after an injury. Stomach problem due to pain medication. Lump in the thigh. Should I be worried?

I fell 5 1/2 months ago and my arm and leg still hurt. Workmans comp sent me to some physical therapy but now they are just treating with pain meds. that upset my stomach. I have been using a TENS unit and something kinda like a rolling pen on my calf that I got fro the physical therapist. But my arm from my thumb to my elbow and my foot from my ankle to my knee still hurts. I now have a nickel size lump above my knee on my thigh that came up yesterday it is very painful when walking or touching it. Why would my arm and leg still hurt this long and does this new lump have anything to do wit it? Workmans comp dr. is useless.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012