Pain in the arm and groin area during urination. Normal ultrasound report. Do I have urinary tract infection?

I have pain in my right arm during urination , it is along a narrow band from my right armpit all the way down to my wrist . It does not seem to matter what position I am in (arm up or down, sitting or standing). I also have some aching pain most of the time in the right side of my groin , and occasionally in my right testical. I had an ultrsound of the right testical and groin area, but have not received the results. I also have general tiredness, and overall achiness. I read some other answers that suggested urinary tract infection and recommended Ciprofloxacine. Do you concur?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013