Pain in the arm after injection for CT scan. Had a heart catheterization done on the same spot in the past. Advice?

I had a heart catherization test when I was ten and told the arm would not be as strong as the other arm and to avoid injections by the scar . I am now 49 and recently had a ct scan with contrast and the gentlemen administering the test made the injection through the center of the scar from my heart cath test. Now I have pain in the arm which goes through my chest. it got so bad I thought i was having a heart attack but might heart checked out fine. Something happened with th ct test because i did not have this pain nor the twitching i have in my hand and fingers. any suggestions
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012