Pain in the arm after implanon placement. Difficulty in bending the arm. Bleeding through the plaster. What happened?

Hi I have had implanon in since yesterday and I still have the plaster on top as I was told not too remove it for 48 hours, everytime I move my arm it stings and I can t bend my arm because of the pain. Also I can see a blood type colour coming through the plaster which seems to be coming through more and more as time passes but I m not sure if it is blood or if anything could be wrong with it? Also I havnt tried to remove the plaster at all too look under neath it at my arm where the liquid is coming from.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013