Pain in the abdomen with black discharge, headache, back pain, nausea and weight gain. Missed depo shot and had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

Hi I am about a month late getting depo and it was my first shot and now I have been having dark brown almost black discharge , the other night I was having sharp pains, I have headaches all the time and back hurts and last night I started to feel nausious and I have gained about 8 pounds this past month? I have 4 babies already and the same day I got my first shot I had unprotected sex, could I be prego again?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012