Pain in the abdomen radiating to left shoulder. Colonoscopy normal. Swollen vein in the hand. Reason?

I have upper left abdominal pain which radiates to my left shoulder also notice abdomen swelling. Had blood work coloniscopy and MRI done nothing shown. Also now have a vein in left arm that swells up now snd then. Please help what could this be I dont want to be a human pin cushion im sick of in & out if Dr offices. I am a otherwise healthy 35hr old fitness instructor I run 50 miles a week and weight about 110. A mom of 3 boys.
please help I just want to feel normal again!!
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013