Pain in the abdomen, itchy vagina with colored discharge after having protected sex. Allergy? History of diverticulosis

Hi I have PCOS I only had my period 10 days ago. Just yesterday black discharge anal and virgina Had sex without condom with my partner of 17.years always have sex with condom,but when at times he does not I get a rash pain,reaction from his semen . So I dont know.he came inside me had a itchy reaction. But just few days later im getting this discharge with a burning feeling in my lower,upper back and abdominal. Plus I have diverticolosis aswell alot of medication I take. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012