Pain in the abdomen during early pregnancy. Taking gestakind, hormorin and lupigest. Are these medications safe?

i have 19 weeks pregnancy.due to some reason i was supposed to change my doctor..and week ago i had pain in my abdomen so my new doctor adviced me these medicines...gestakind sr , folimust-d , hormorin-100, baralgan-dm, cal-40 and injection lupigest-200 for 1 these are safe for me.....m really worried about it.......
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
The pain in the lower abdomen at around 19 weeks is usually due to uterine contractions. This can be taken care of with the treatment advised to you by your gynecologist. You can take the treatment as advised.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal