Pain in the abdomen, constipation, bloating. Pain radiating to the lower back and leg. Solution?

My right side abdomen is so much in pain, it feels like i cant pass stools and gas and it just stay on the right side of my stomach . I feel always bloated and it does not go away, everyday i feel the same. The pain radiates to my lower back down to my right leg and i also feel pain on my right shoulder near my neck . It s really feel uncomfortable everyday. Please i need help...IM SO MUCH IN PAIN :((((
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013