Pain in the abdomen, burning while eating, weight gain and delayed periods. Reason?

i am girl of 19 and around one and half year before i had a severe pain in my abdomen and i used to feel burn on it whenever i used to take any food or water.later discovered that i was suffering from abdominal tb due to which i missed my period timings too for around 13 months.its now around 18 months i hav been taking my doz . i just am scared that will this tb return again??how can i fully prevent this and what exactly do i have to do to gain my weights back as am very low weighted now at 47kg.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013