Pain in the abdomen and back. Gall bladder removed. Hematoma in liver. Chances of hiatus hernia?

Hi there -
I am having bad pain in the abdomen and back and all around (as if there was a tire or balloon around me from belly button to mid lungs). It is especially painful if I try to breathe deeply or have extra internal pressure (as in before burping). I can move all around and bend, etc, so dont think it is my spine and my stomach/intestines themselves arent painful when I eat/drink/bowel movement. When I do have the spike in pain, then everything hurts and it feels very internal. GB is removed but liver does have a large hematoma (has been there a long time without these symptoms), previously told I have hiatal hernia but have never experienced this type of pain in my life.... thoughts?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013