Pain in the abdomen and back. CT scan ruled out kidney stones. Thick yellowish discharge from nipples, sore breasts, bloating and constipation

i am 47 i am in the menopause stage but about a month ago i had a pain that ran from my right side of stomach to the back. i thought it was a kidney stone had a ct scan it was negative no stone but i still have the pain and now i have started with a bright thick yellow discharge and my nipples are tender and i feel so bloated and constipated i t is very uncomfortable and the pain is stll there sometimes even my cervix hurts.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  51 Awaiting Answer