Pain in the abdomen above the hip. Pain while urination. Is it a menstruation cramp or appendicitis?

I have pain in my lower right area, above the hip, and the upper part of my thigh. I don t think it is, but just to be safe, do you think its appendicitis? It hurts when i pee, but not when i generally move or push down on it. It feels a lot like a period cramp , however, my period isnt due for a couple of weeks more or less, because my period is still irregular. Also, the pain in a period cramp usually starts throughout the whole area of my uterus , but then gradually moves to the lower right. Do you think this is appendicitis or just a period cramp? just being safe here.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012