Pain in the abdomen. Scan report showing thick endometrium. Is that the reason for not conceiving?

Hi, I went for a scan last week because I was suspected of having a cyst on my ovary due to pain I have been experiencing on the left iliac fossa region. Yesterday I felt dizzy and lost conscousness and was aroused a bout 2 minutes later. Today I woke up feeling nauseous and dizzy. The pregnostic test was not done by the Dr. I was just told that my ovaries are normal and the endometrial wall is think therefore I m not pregnant. Can you please tell me what the possibilities are for me feeling this way.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013