Pain in the abdomen. Scan report showing cyst in the ovaries, thickened endometrium, Taking overall. Need second opinion

Hi, I am looking for a gynaec. I am 39 yrs., will two kids. had pain in lower abdomen , hence was advised a scan which showed cyst in both ovaries, right side has more and bigger ones. endometrial thickeness of uterus is 19 mm. My gynaec has asked to take Overall tablets for 6 months and take another scan and visit her. In the meantime, i am bit concerned about this thickness, and hence looking for a second opinion. kindly advise
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  37 Awaiting Answer