Pain in the MCL area, inner thigh and difficulty in lifting the leg after a fall. What is the treatment?

Hi, i was snowboading a few days ago, took a hard fall and my knee went the opposite way it should have when my board twist around when going to land from about 7-8 feet in the air. I have had previous knee problems, and and dreading hearing it may be back. When I sit on a chair and try to lift my left leg up while bent it makes me sick feeling to my stomach. The pain is in the MCL area, and continues up my inner thigh, similar to a ripping feeling when i lift it. When standing I can't put full weight on the left leg. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013