Pain in testis. On clavam, hetrazon, drego D. Is it Filarasisis?

Hi, I am having pain in right testis and my General Physician asked me to do USG of scrotam,CBC,Urine routine and Blood test for Micro Filariasis 12 AM for 3 days. After USG, radiologist suggested It is Funiculatis and right spermatic cord thickened. Other reports yet to come but Doctor prescribed me Clavam 625 twice a day ---5days Hetrazon 100 ---3 times a day for 21 days Enzoflam twice a day ---3 Days Drego D --twice a day --7 Days My doctor said if it is due to Filarasisis then Funinculatis supposed to be bilateral (So he dont this is) But Asymptomatic urine infection. Pl suggest
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013