Pain in testicles, urge to have bowel movement. History of testicle infection. What is the problem?

I have a question... lately I ve been getting a feeling that reminds me of blue balls . It s like a numbing pain around my ball area. The first 2 times it happened it logically could have been blue balls based on the circumstances. However, it s happened twice more since and I m a little concerned. There seems to be some correlation to the feeling and when I have a bowel movement or need to have a bowel movement. Last time I had something like this it was diagnosed as a testical infection and anti-biotics were the cure. I m really skeptical that that is the problem again. And if it is, why the correlation to bowel movements???
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013