Pain in testicles, headaches, fever, bilateral inguinal hernia. Had surgery laproscopicaly. Suggestion?

I had surgery for bilateral inguinal hernia laproscopicaly preformed 1 year ago since then i have had chronic burning and scraping about aninch down below my navel, sometimes i have mild to severe burning sensation all across that area acctually quite frequently i am also experiencingshooting pains in both testicles mostly on the left side and the pain subsides longer on that side, I am also experiencing nausea, headaches, and a pretty persistant low grade fever, I have been to three doctors with this they have done there palpatal tests and the feeling around and say everything seems normal. finally was able to get c-scan and ultrasound done and they radioll0git said there is nothing significant, I have some messed up lower discs at L3 And L4 which my last Doctor says is causing this either he is not listening to the problem, or really doesnt beleive me
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013