Pain in testicles felt in pelvic area, lower abdomen, legs mostly when sitting or lying. No other symptoms. STD?

I am 33 year old male. Over the last few months I have had an ache in my testicles that is sometimes felt in my pelvic area, lower abdominals and legs, mostly when sitting or lying. When I am up and active I do not notice it. There are no lumps and my testicles are not sensitive to touch, nor is the rest of my body. Any help would be greatly I appreciated. My friends joke that it is a std , which now has me concerned. there are know other symptoms besides the aches, which are periodic.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012