Pain in testicles. Should I wear nylon panties or men's briefs when I visit the doctor?

Hello doctors, I am a man who is 47 and have testicle pain in my left testes. I have found wearing nylon panties gives me the support to stop the pain. I have tried mens briefs and boxers and they just don t support enough to stop the pain like my sexy womens panties do. Honestly I prefer panties and have worn them for many years, so these are mine anyway. My question is should I wear the panties when I go to see the doctor, which would prevent my pain or wear mens briefs while at the appointment? Will my doctor have an issue with this and will the nurses have issues also?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012