Pain in testicle which radiates towards kidney, ultrasound, Urine, blood tests done normal. Cause?

Hi Arun, I have consulted a general physician about very mild pain on my left testicle which radiates a bit towards the kidney. I have got ultrasound, Urine tests and blood tests done. All the tests have come clean. There are no clinical anomalies. But in the last few weeks I have observed that my left testicle remains hanging and if I try to pull up my testicles, only right one comes up, the left one remains hanging. I would like to know what's wrong and how can I get it corrected.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013