Pain in testicle when sexually aroused. Solution?

hi doctor. i am getting pain in my left testical from past few days.. not every day. it just happens to me for like few hours and then it is back to normal. sometimes i see my testicals are loosen but most of the time they are together as in not loose. hope u understand. the pain only happen when i talk to my gf on phone and i get some feeling to do. what would be the possible solution for this. during the pain its difficult to touch that part and i can clearly feel the pain on my left testicals. please giude me
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on what you have said it appears that you may have mild Varicocele.The pain that you are getting in left testicle is mostly related to Psychological stimuli due to excitement when you are talking to your girlfriend on phone.It dos not have any significance.For your query regarding the looseness of left testicle consult some Urologist or Surgeon for clinical examination That is the only way to rule out you having the Varicocele.Do not worry at all You should be fine over a period of time.