Pain in testicle, no lumps, no swelling, no nausea, no fever

Hi, I m 22 y/o male , non smoker don t have any past history of any medical conditions no previous surgeries or anything About a week ago, I got this strange mild pain feeling near my left testicle . I have checked for lumps and abnormalities but found nothing. no swelling no palpable varicocele bag of worms :) not tented I cant pinpoint whether the pain is in or near the testicle (in the scrotum ) or some sort of groin strain. the pain increases with sitting and disappears with standing up no nausea no fever no other symptoms I m virgin so no STDs so should I be worried ????? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012