Pain in testicle cord. Ultrasound showed cyst in it. Why i am having weakness, joint and backbone pain?

Hi I am 24 year old my left testicular size in small than right one after one day torsion in left side at sleeping but I do manual detorsion some pain in my testicle cord and unbalance I was do masturbation daily 1 or 2 time before torsion and my ultrasound report is . RIGHT TESTIS measuring 3.3 x2.0cm. *normal in size, shape withsmooth outer surface. *The echogenecity of the parenchyma seen normal. *No evdence of focal mass seen. *Epididymus seen normal. *No cystis tubular structures seen adjacent to the testis. LEFT TESTIS measuring 3.7x1.9cm *normal in size, shape withsmooth outer surface. *The echogenecity of the parenchyma seen normal. *No evdence of focal mass seen. *Epididymus seen normal. *tiny cyst formed in the head of left epididmis measure 0.1 x 0.1cm (TSXAP) cyst having thin walled showing clear fluid. *tortuousily of peri-testicular vessels lateral and posterior to the left testis, maximum diameter upto 2.5mm represents varicocelle. However no definite evidence of retrograde flow seen on valsalve meneuver. CONCLUSION: tiny cyst formed in the head of left epididmis measure 0.1 x 0.1cm (TSXAP) cyst having thin walled showing clear fluid representing spermatocelle and tortuousily of peri-testicular vessels lateral and posterior to the left testis, maximum diameter upto 2.5mm represents varicocelle. However no definite evidence of retrograde flow seen on valsalve meneuver. No evdence of mass and hydrocelle seen in either both side. Both testes apparently normal. Clinical correlation would be suggested I meet 2 urologist they said your report in ok he don t give me any medicine . please help me I feel weakness ,join pain, backbone pain, what is food best for me and how to increase size left testicle please please help me
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013