Pain in testicle, abdomen, arm, and shoulder. Should I wait for it to pass?

Hi there, This morning I woke up feeling very uncomfortable. My right hand side including testicle , abdomen, arm and shoulder had a very dull but painful ache. After about 5 hours of horrible pain everything wore off apart from my testicle, it s been 16hours since I woke up and still have the ache in my testicle and a mild ache in my lower abdomen which is making me feel sick. Do I see if it passes or get checked at the doctors tomorrow? Many thanks
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013