Pain in testicle. Radiating to back, prostate after urination. Suspected epididymitis. Took medicines. Problem persists. Solution?

hello, I am 24 yr male from India.I have this pain in my left testicle which radiates to my back and prostate area and it starts often after urination,gradually grows to chronic scale and then die down after about 45 mins.I diagnosed myself for possible kidney stone , ulcer etc and everything was normal except the persistent pain.Finally after 5-6 months of running from one specialist to other i was prescribed with droxyl clav 500,Docet BD and bandyplus by a senior medicine professor suspecting a case of epididymitis .after a weeks medicine i felt normal but now after 4 months the symptoms are back again.Almst daily after urination and mostly in afternoon the pain is starting and it is staying for almost an hour.It is really frustrating and I don t know what to do.Please help... Regards A patient with chronic pain
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013