Pain in temples. History of low BP and migraine. MRI says chronic micro vascular ischemic disease. Suggestion?

I have recently had a MRI of my brain without IV contrast. My report says that I have: 1.No mass effect, hemorrhage or acute infarct. 2. Moderate chronic microvascular ischemic disease with the periventricular and deep white matter and pons. I am 77 years old, never a smoker (although my parents smoked the really potent cigarettes before I was born and throughout my life), have low blood pressure , have a history of severe migraines (but none for last 15 or 20 years), had an event when I was pregnant with first child in which I felt a severe hot burning shock through the left side of my brain followed by numbness on the right side of my body for 24 hours, and am now having small, momentary shots of pain in my temples. I would like to hear in common language just what is going on and what I can expect in the future. Thank you YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012