Pain in temple, normal blood test. Weakness, dizzy, high blood pressure. Help

I have been seeing my doctor for 14 weeks now, it started with a red hot pain in my left temple, i was put on steroids for temporial arteritus, i am 43 and always suffered headaches, however this is a major pain in my temple and i hav a vein that is on show about 2 inches in length down the side of my head, i ended up in hospital with severe pains in my left side, they took blood tests and said my levels are normal, so no temporial, i was told 2 come off the steroids. However i have been in major pain, and things are now worse than ever. Other doctors say icauld have trigiminal neuralgia , as the burning spreads over my forhead, scalp, now my nose and mouth are also burning!! I have had an mri scan , results say no tumor , temporial looked normal, but i am still taking steroids, am now down 2 four a day, i hav read that the steroids would interfere with results? I am now waiting 2 see a rymatolagist, but i am getting worse by the day. the doctor does not know whats wrong with me!! I now have burning in my left hand and neck, i cannot walk a distance, as i feel so week, inside my head feels dizzy, and echoing, i am taking antenalol 25mg, as my blood pressure has gone up, with all the pain, prednisolone now 4 a day from 8, gabapentin 3 per day, morphine 5mg patches, and oramorphine when needed, paracetamol 8 per day, i also hav thrush and ulcers in my mouth. now iv been given clonazapan once per day, and now i hav infection and been put on penicillin 8 per day, also dispersible asprin. My main worry now is all my veins are very bluein my wrists and hands, some itch and burn, and the burning on my head where the vein is, never goes away. I need 2 know why im getting worse, i am not goin out now and im constantly in pain, plz HELP?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012