Pain in teeth, need filling. Previously done treatment. Any advance treatment?

hai this is aakash from ecil i need to fill my teeth, for the same teeth i have under gone treatment couple of years back but that was semi disturbed on the next day ,competely disturbed with in few weeks .now it is disturbing me seriously, let me know is there any advance treatment for filling my teeth with out any pain ? last time iam unable to bear the pain while cleaning the teeth with col water and huge saliva not allowing the doctor to do his job properly .so let me know the painless teeth filling cost and teeth cleaning cost ur hospital address and timings 0000 is my number.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012