Pain in tailbone when standing, pelvic pain. Sign of cyst in ovary?

Hi, I have been having some pain in tailbone area especially when I go from sitting to standing. I also have a feeling of heaviness near there when I lie in a particular position. Toddy I have come home from work with pain in my lower left pelvic area. When I was pregnant last year I had a large ovarian cyst on right side which caused me a lot of pain but was removed during csection . I am afraid that the pain I am having now could signify s cyst on left ovary?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012